Hello to everyone back home!!!
Well, it has been an interesting sort of week. A really fun and busy one. Not events specifically but, just in general it was a really busy week. Oh, and before I forget, to answer Dad´s question, no there weren´t any repercussions to have not eaten all of the ice cream in one night. I just had to finish it off the next day. And, yeah you are probably right Dad, it is an insane tradition. But I did it, and survived. I guess it's just one of those things that happens in life. :) To answer Dad´s other question, no luckily the dog didn´t make that big of a mess being in the apartment. Count that up as a blessing.
Moving on. To answer Mom´s question. Zone conference was this last Friday and interviews are the first of July. The weather has been really rainy lately. I guess that´s just what you get for having it be winter here. Which officially started like today I think, something like that. As for transfers they are in like three weeks, and I´m pretty sure I´ll get transferred.
Haha I laughed really hard at the gift that you all gave Dad. I think it´s about time that he has an iPod. :) He should be using it in every moment, that´s why he has an iPod. :)!!!!!!
But yeah, so a little bit more about my week, zone conference to be exact. We talked a whole lot more about using the members more in our lessons and in our missionary work in general. So we set a mission goal for how many lessons with members in them we are going to have every week. We also went over how to effectively plan for lessons and to plan a specific lesson for every investigator. I think the best part of the whole conference was the end when President Del Castillo gave a really good talk about faith and how necessary it is for us. We talked alot about faith because one of the new mission goals is to have baptisms every week in every area. So, we just need to step up the mission work in every area.
Talking about baptisms. I am really growing to hate that actually getting married isn´t an important part of life. So many of the good people we have can´t get baptized because they can´t get married. So, due to that fact we don´t have a baptism this weekend. The next weekend we have one, and the week after that we have 3. The best part of the whole thing is.... they don´t have to get married or anything to that effect!! I´m really excited for the baptisms that we are going to have. They should be a great help to the branch. :)
Argh. This keyboard is really stupid. It´s an incredible pain to be typing, the letters are all really sticky. Haha. So, if some of the words or sentenced are misspelled or badly worded, blame it on the keyboard. :) And, well, I´ve got a really bad migraine right now, so I can´t really keep going. Sorry. I´ve got to go. I´ll try and write more later, but, yeah.
I love you all, thanks for your letters, sorry it was short this week.
con amor,
Matthew
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baptism
Baptism with the new members
baptism
scorpion in baptismal font
Sister that was baptized and her family that they are now teaching
Matthew and President del Castillo
Polly want a cracker?
Cooking Christmas dinner
Merry Christmas
Christmas dinner
Baptism
Dinner is served
Armadillo
Monkey see monkey do
Matthew enjoying P-day
Matthew climbing out of his apartment.
On the radio
Lasagna...
New Area
Baptism
Matthew's district
Matthew and his "newbie" Elder Coombs
Luis's Baptism
The Well
Laundry Facilities
The "shower"
Arturo's Baptism
Door with amazing "safety" bars
Elder Dumenes, President del Castillo and Matthew
Playing soccer in the mud
Tarantula found on the wall in Matthew's apartment
Branch activty
Matthew and Teresa
Baptism
Garupà
Matt's house in Goya
Matthew and companion in Goya
Sunset in Goya
Matthew by river at Bella Vista
Baptism
Matthew and his fries
Bella Vista
Hamburger??
Cathedral in Goya
The outside of the chapel
The chapel
Matthew tracting
The baptismal font
Teresa's baptism
Carmen's baptism
Cleaning the font
doesn't he look happy :)
Carlos' baptism
Matt's first baptism
Arrival at the MTC
Here I go... ¡Adìos!
Buenos Aires Temple
No comments:
Post a Comment