Well hello everyone,
This email is going to be a terrible one. The reason, because when I tried to write, twice, the computer erased my previous two emails. Like an hours worth of writing to try and recreate what I had written. What luck I am having. :(
I guess it is a little bit of luck that this week hasn´t really been anything too terribly exciting or amazing. We are having some luck in finding new investigators. The husband and oldest son of Teresa (the sister who was baptised two Saturdays ago), decided that they wanted to know exactly what was so cool about the Mormon church. So, naturally we decided to help them out with this.
Well, concerning our investigators, we have alot that have a great deal of potential to progress and possibly be baptized coming up here in November. Hopefully we are going to have five or six baptisms in November. As the investigators start to progress more I will tell you a little bit more about them. (With the extreme lack of time I am currently having, I don´t think that I have ever typed this fast in my life before.)
Que mas, really I´m doing fine, or was until the computer decided to hate me and erase all my hard work, that was a little bit of a downer. But, all the news from home was nice, and the news from the world. It´s always good to be informed about life in general. And to hear about all of the missionaries that are out and about.
Ugh, I have to go. Mom, I saved all your questions and will answer them next week. I'm sorry the computer was dumb. But, I love you all, and thank you so much for your emails. I´ll get a great one off next week.
I love and miss you all,
Matthew
No comments:
Post a Comment